When you receive an email notification to renew your membership, you will need to take the following steps to ensure that you don’t miss a copy of the Churchill Bulletin or Finest Hour.
Find Your ‘My Account’ Page
- Click on the Renew Membership link in the email that you received or follow this link to go to your ‘My Account’ page.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- If you need to reset your password, you can do so from here. This will send you an email that includes a link to reset your password. Log into the website once you have your password.
Review Your Membership Level
- Once you are logged in, you will be on your ‘My Account’ page.
- Click ‘Membership’ and review your membership plan and details.
Verify your Membership Details
On the various tabs, you can review and update your details including payment method and mailing address.
Renew your Membership
- Click on the ‘Membership’ tab.
- Click on the Membership plan to see the date and payment details.
- If there are not any membership plans listed, click the link that says ‘Check out our membership options’ or go here. Follow the steps to add a membership.
- If your membership has expired, you will also need to follow this link and add a membership level.
- Make sure to choose your ‘Membership Region’ a the top of the checkout.
- You will need to tick the box that says ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions’ at the bottom of the page.
- Then click the ‘Continue to Payment’ button.
- Enter your credit card details and click ‘Pay’.*
Changing Your Membership Level
Would you like to upgrade your membership level? When you are logged in, follow this link and choose a new membership level. Add the new Membership level to your cart, then add your payment details and check out.
*Note that your credit card details are stored with our secure payment processor Stripe and not on the ICS website.