As a Premium Subscriber of the International Churchill Society you receive the following membership benefits:
- Quarterly, high-quality print issues of Finest Hour, “The Journal of Winston Churchill”.
- Access to all of the premium content on our website including our audio library of Churchill speeches.
- The digital version of our quarterly magazine Finest Hour, with readers available for your computer and mobile device.
- The monthly Churchill Bulletin, The Newsletter of Winston Churchill via email containing all Society news.
- Invitations to local and national events.
- Invitation to the annual International Churchill Conference.
- Member discounts when buying books from the International Churchill Society Book Club.
In addition to the above, your contribution supports the Society’s work in keeping alive the memory of Sir Winston Churchill by funding academic exploration into all facets of Churchill’s life, teacher’s institutes, an annual essay competition, and free public lectures by noted scholars, statesmen, and world figures. The International Churchill Society is a registered non-profit orginisation and your contribution is partly deductible under IRS regulations.
See the Membership Benefits page for a full list of the benefits you will receive with your membership in The International Churchill Society.
For more information on ICS, telephone +1-202-994-4744 or email ICS Interim Executive Director Lee Pollock email@example.com
For ICS UK, please contact Executive Director Andrew Smith at Tel: +44 (0) 1223 331646 or firstname.lastname@example.org